- 20 Organic Baby Bella Mushrooms, stems removed and washed
- 2 cups chopped Olives
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup raw Pine nuts
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup stone ground mustard
- 1 cup fresh herbs (dill, parsley, chives, rosemary, basil)
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 scoop Turmeric Power
Set oven to 350 degrees.
Place the mushrooms on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Using a food processor with a S-blade, blend the olives, onion, pinenuts, half of the Parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, herbs, mustard and seasonings into a smooth mixture. Place 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each mushroom cap. Sprinkle with 1/4 tea Parmesan cheese on each, using the remainder of the cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm.